Round I - Education:
- US Public Schools should provide students free access to condoms.
- Public money should not be used to fund private charter schools.
- High Stakes testing is harmful to public education.
Round II - Environment:
- The use of fossil fuels is more harmful than beneficial.
- Cities should have the right to legislate their own environmental regulations.
- The US should expand offshore oil drilling.
Round III - Second Amendment:
- US Cities should have the right to regulate guns within their boundaries.
- Open carry should be limited.
- The Second Amendment is absolute in the US.
Round IV - First Amendment:
- US citizens should be allowed to take selfies in voting booths during elections.
- The freedom of the press harms public elections.
- The right to protest in the US is harmful to democracy.