The People's Republic of China should significantly increase its sanctions on North Korea.
The USFG should grant amnesty to undocumented immigrants in the United States.
When in conflict, Western nations should prioritize economic development over security in the nation of Somalia.
The USFG should significantly increase funding to repair transportation infrastructure.
- When in conflict, the European Union should prioritize the free movement of refugees between nation states over border security.
Sanctions imposed on Russia by the United States and European Union have caused more harm than good.
When in conflict, the United States should prioritize economic growth over border security.
The United States should suspend the sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia.
- The United States should eliminate its subsidies for the production of ethanol.
The USFG should militarily intervene in Crimea.
NATO should accept Ukraine as a member state.
The EU should significantly increase its sanctions upon Russia.
USFG should sell weapons on credit to the Ukrainian government.
The USFG should act to break Monsanto’s monopoly.
The USFG should adopt Congressman Randy Neugebauer’s reforms to the Endangered Species Act.
The USFG should overturn the ban on the interstate sale of raw milk.
The IRS should reclassify Bitcoin as a currency.
The USFG should regulate the Deep Web.
The USFG should ban cryptocurrencies.
Scotland should declare independence from the UK.
The UN should intervene militarily in Syria.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations should sanction China for its aggressive actions in the South China Sea.
The International Criminal Court should indict Bashar al-Assad for crimes against humanity.
The European Central Bank should act to reduce deflationary pressures in the Eurozone.
The USFG should implement affirmative action.
The USFG should significantly increase investment in Amtrak.
The USFG should significantly increase investment in port infrastructure.
The USFG should significantly increase investment in high speed rail.
CA should implement the “Six-State” plan.
CA should significantly invest in the University of California (UC) system.
CA should legalize marijuana.
CA should significantly invest in the California State University (CSU) system.
The USFG should remove all economic sanctions on Iran.
The USFG should adopt the Finnish collaborative model of education.
1. SCOTUS should rule in favor of Fisher in Fisher v University of Texas at Austin, ruling affirmative action in college admissions unconstitutional.
2. SCOTUS should rule in favor of Kiobel in Kiobel v Royal Dutch Co., ruling that federal courts can hear claims by foreign nationals of international law violations.
3. SCOTUS should rule in favor of Bartlett in Mutual Pharmaceuticals Co. v. Bartlett, ruling that pharmaceutical companies are responsible for the safety of generic drugs.
1. SCOTUS should rule narrowly against Proposition 8 in the case of Hollingsworth v Perry, ruling that Perry has no standing to bring the case.
2. SCOTUS should rule in favor of Bowman in Monsanto vs Bowman, ruling that GMOs cannot be patented.
3. SCOTUS should rule in favor of Kaley in Kaley v. United States, ruling that freezing assets needed to retain counsel of choice violates the right to a fair trial.
1. USFG should significantly decrease its support of anti-narcotics efforts in Colombia.
2. USFG should preemptively strike the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
3. USFG should increase aid to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to safeguard their nuclear weapons.
1. USFG should significantly increase its involvement in Mexico’s war against cartels.
2. United States Department of State should substantially increase its diplomatic engagement with Venezuela.
3. USFG should militarily intervene in Syria.
1. The State of Japan should make a significant concession to the People’s Republic of China concerning the Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands dispute.
2. The Israeli government should implement a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
3. Muhammad Morsi’s government should significantly decrease its suppression of opposition groups.
1. Cyprus should leave the European Union.
2. The People’s Republic of China should significantly decrease its political support of the North Korean regime.
3. India should significantly strengthen intellectual property protections.
1. USFG should create incentives for corporations to reduce deforestation internationally.
2. USFG should ban hydraulic fracturing.
3. USFG should significantly increase penalties for harming endangered species.
1. USFG should impose federal caps on fisheries.
2. USFG should allow drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR).
3. USFG should pass a carbon tax.
1. USFG should substantially increase regulations on the creation of general artificial intelligence.
2. USFG should immediately repeal the biotech rider in the 2013 USDA budget.
3. USFG should restore funding to the Tevatron.
1. USFG should pass the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA).
2. USFG should restore the NIH and the NSF to their pre-sequester funding levels.
3. USFG should significantly increase investment in nuclear containment technologies.
1. USFG should substantially improve its ballistic missile defense capabilities.
2. USFG should end its drone strikes in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
3. US Military should discontinue weight-based requirements for personnel.
1. USFG should substantially reduce its strategic nuclear weapons arsenal.
2. USFG should significantly increase research and development of cyberwarfare methods.
3. US Military should significantly increase availability of resources for personnel with PTSD.
1. USFG should significantly increase the amount of H1B (high skill immigrant) visas.
2. USFG should impose a tax on miles driven on public roadways.
3. USFG should raise the federal minimum wage to $9 an hour.
1. USFG should create a guest worker program.
2. USFG should increase the ability to discharge student loan debt in bankruptcy.
3. USFG should raise the retirement age for Social Security to 67.
Flight B Alternates
1. USFG should freeze Congressional salaries.
2. USFG should grant independence to all of its territories.
3. USFG should impose no income tax on citizens with incomes below the Census Bureau’s poverty threshold.
1. When in conflict, the rights of the environment should be valued over the rights of corporations.
2. When in conflict, security should be valued over liberty.
3. When in conflict, states’ rights should be valued over federal control.
1. The CA State government should cancel its high speed rail projects.
2. The CA State government should significantly increase funding for community colleges.
3. The CA State government should eliminate the proposition system.