Round 1, Flight 1. The USDA should reverse its ruling not to examine CRISPR-modified mushrooms
Round 1, Flight 2. NASA should cancel the Asteroid Redirect Mission
Round 2, Flight 1. The United States Navy should end its use of aircraft carriers as capital ships.
Round 2, Flight 2. The United States Federal Government should significantly increase Freedom of Navigation Operations near the Senkaku Islands or Spratly Islands.
Round 3, Flight 1. The Federative Republic of Brazil should start a nuclear weapons development program.
Round 3, Flight 2. The Russian Federation should withdraw support for Bashar al-Assad.
Round 4, Flight 1. The United States Federal Government should substantially accelerate development of the Great Green Fleet.
Round 4, Flight 2. The United States federal government should consent to be bound by and implement the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.
Round 5, Flight 1. The Federal Reserve should increase interest rates in the United States.
Round 5, Flight 2. The United States should establish a national carbon tax.
D. The United States Federal Government should significantly increase regulations on antibiotic use for livestock in the United States.
O. The People’s Republic of China should implement a Tobin tax.
Q. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization should declare and enforce a No Fly Zone over Syrian Airspace.
S. India should withdraw support for Pakistan's entry into the Nuclear Suppliers Group.
F. The United States Federal Government should replace democracy with a new and distinct Political System
1. The USFG should ratify the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
2. The Supreme Court of the United States should abolish the death penalty.
3. Japan should enact a policy to significantly increase immigration.
4. The USFG should substantially increase funding for human space exploration.
5. The United States should abolish plea bargaining.
6. The USFG should substantially increase support for the production of nuclear energy.
D. The United States should substantially increase humanitarian aid to Afghanistan.
O. The USFG should substantially expand the H-1B visa program.
Q. The EU should substantially increase border controls in the Schengen Area.
S. The USFG should mandate that companies guarantee paid family leave.
F. The USFG should mandate that juveniles charged with violent felonies be treated as adults.
1. The United States federal government should significantly increase its sanctions on Iran.
2. The United States federal government should significantly increase its use of military force against the Islamic State.
3. The United States federal government should significantly increase the availability of federal drug courts to handle post-conviction cases of nonviolent, substance-abusing offenders.
4. The United States federal government should pass H.R.1010, the Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2013.
5. The United States federal government should provide military aid to the Nigerian government to combat Boko Haram.
6. President Obama should issue an executive order to substantially decrease deportations of undocumented immigrants.
D. The United States federal government should end its military aid to Israel.
O. The United States federal government should authorize construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.
Q. The Union Government of India should exempt pharmaceutical drugs from patent protection.
S. The United States federal government should provide economic aid to Guatemala, Honduras, and/or El Salvador to curb child migration.
F. The United States federal government should eliminate the Defense Logistics Agency's 1033 program.
1. Article 27 of the Mexican constitution should be amended to open the Mexican oil industry to foreign investment and ownership.
2. The government of Greece should ban the Golden Dawn party.
3. U.S. public transportation workers should not be allowed to go on strike. (Oregon round)
4. The US federal government should condition all or most of its aid to Israel on Israel lifting the Gaza Strip blockade.
5. In general, fines paid by an individual to the government should be pegged to net wealth. (Yale round)
6. In the case of Schuette v Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, the Supreme Court of the US should rule in favor of the Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action.
7. The federal government of Pakistan should allow the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa shutdown of the Southern Distribution Network (NATO supply line to Afghanistan).
Q. The US federal government should grant permanent residency to immigrants without a criminal record who serve at least two years in the US military.
S. Article 9 of the Constitution of Japan should be abolished.
F. USFG should significantly reduce sanctions against Iran.
1. The US Federal Reserve should target nominal gross domestic product rather than inflation.
2. The UN should authorize the creation of safe havens in Syria.
4. Prosecutors responsible for wrongful convictions should not enjoy absolute immunity.
5. The use of affirmative action in college admissions is justified. (Yale round)
6. The California legislature should slash fees by two-thirds for all CSU and UC students with family incomes under $150,000. (Middle Class Scholarship Act)
7. The European Central Bank should take steps to significantly increase the monetary supply of the eurozone.
SA. Afghan provincial governors should be chosen in direct elections rather than being appointed by the president.
SB. The USFG should significantly reduce economic sanctions on Iran.
F. Russia should leave the WTO!